Singapore, an island city, state off southern Malaysia, is a global financial centre with a tropical. Packed with concerts and exciting entertainment options, Singapore’s vibrant events calendar means that there is always something to do on this sunny island. If you love the arts, then Singapore is the city to visit for museum hopping. From a confluence of diverse cuisines to a myriad of architectural styles, Singapore truly is a city where cultures meet. Let the city’s wide array of old-meets-new architecture astound you. Foodies are spoilt for choice at the sheer variety of cuisines and dishes to try in Singapore, for this city is where you can feed your love for food. Singapore has earned its 'garden city' moniker for good reason, for it’s a city filled with parks and greenery. Singapore is a shopper’s paradise and there are options aplenty for all budgets.
- 2 Nights accommodation in Singapore at choice of hotel
- 2 Nights accommodation in Sentosa at choice of hotel
- Daily Breakfast except on Day 1
- Half Day City Tour of Singapore
- Sentosa Ticket
- Universal Studio Ticket
- Transfer from Singapore Airport – Singapore Hotel – Sentosa Hotel - Singapore Airport
- All Transfers & Sightseeings on Seat in Coach basis
- International airfare with taxes
- Any expenses of personal nature
- Tips and porterage
- Surcharges as applicable
- Any services not mentioned in the inclusions list
- Visa Fees
- Travel Insurance
- Day 1 : Arrive Singapore :
Arrive at Singapore Airport. Transfer & Check into Hotel. Evening proceed for Night Safari. Return to Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
- Day 2 : Sentosa Island :
After Breakfast proceed for Sentosa Island. Return to Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
- Day 3 : Universal Studio :
After Breakfast proceed to Universal Studio. Return to Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
- Day 4 : Singapore City Tour :
After Breakfast proceed for Singapore City Tour. Return to Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
- Day 5 : Return : After Breakfast check out from Hotel and transfer to Singapore Airport for return flight back home.